Informácie o pracovnej ponuke
For our client - International IT company we’re hiring for a leader of ServiceNow development team with a strong background in cross-platform software engineering and experience of growing teams and delivering projects.
As a ServiceNow People Manager, your primary role will be to lead, manage, and develop a team of ServiceNow developers. This position requires a deep understanding of the ServiceNow platform, strong leadership skills, and a commitment to team development.
• Lead and manage the team of ServiceNow developers, fostering a culture of collaboration, innovation, and customer focus.
• Plan, delegate, and monitor tasks and projects related to the ServiceNow platform.
• Develop and implement training programs for team members to ensure they are up to date with the latest ServiceNow features and best practices.
• Collaborate with stakeholders to understand their ServiceNow needs and ensure these are effectively addressed by your team.
• Provide regular performance feedback, mentorship, and development opportunities to team members.
• Ensure adherence to established IT policies, procedures, and standards.
• Escalate and manage any ServiceNow related issues or risks, ensuring swift resolution.
You can work from: Bratislava / Košice / Brno / Katowice
Požiadavky na zamestnanca
Skills, Knowledge, and Experience:
• Proven experience in a leadership/people manager role within a ServiceNow environment.
• Good knowledge of the ServiceNow platform is a must.
• Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and meet deadlines.
• Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
• Fluent english spoken and written
• Full stack engineering experience and background is a plus.
- Competitive salary plus an annual company performance bonus
- Flexible hybrid model including home office
- Car allowance
- Wellness & leisure time contribution
- Sickness compensation plan
- Premium medical services
- Family friendly benefits
- Meal contribution
- An extra week of vacation
…and much more
anglicky - B2
Informácie o spoločnosti
International IT company