Informácie o pracovnej ponuke
We are looking for an IT Infrastructure Project Manager to oversee the IT projects of one of our most significant clients in our rapidly expanding IT infrastructure environment.
Do you have any experience with Linux, Windows, or databases?
Do you possess prior experience overseeing IT infrastructure projects for an entire company?
Do you wish to take advantage of your expertise in IT infrastructure and project management?
Then it is exactly for you!
Požiadavky na zamestnanca
What do we need from ideal candidate:
• Collaborate with stakeholders at several organizational levels, including senior leadership, to schedule deadlines and deliverables for several projects and initiatives running concurrently.
• Show off your great leadership abilities when managing cross-functional teams on challenging, high-priority projects that demand a lot of resources and a high degree of functional integration to be completed.
• You support a project's effective implementation in line with security and compliance requirements.
• Develop and oversee a comprehensive project portfolio that includes several projects or components, as well as project timetables and communication plans.
• In charge of making sure projects succeed by comprehending business requirements, coordinating leadership, spotting possible problems and their fixes, and figuring out how best to use IT technology.
• Create project status reports that highlight the major performance indicators (KPI), risks, challenges, successes, and next steps for the project.
• Proactively oversee a critical path that provides insight into risks and problems before they affect the project.
• Share information about the project's progress and any necessary executive-level roadmap revisions with all organizational levels.
• Constantly monitor the budget to make sure that spending caps are not exceeded.
• participation in IT audits;
• Travel to Nitra or Vienna as necessary for project and operation
What you need to have additionally:
• technical background (Linux/Windows/DB's) and understanding the infrastructure of a complex banking environment
• experience managing technical deployment, project plans with keen knowledge of IT infrastructure
• clear understanding of the project's vision, objectives, scale and scope of work, expected outcomes, business value and impact, timelines and roadmaps
• ability to break down problems and make decisions when problems or solutions are not fully defined
• knowledge of design thinking, strategy definition, agility concepts, and how to operate in a fast-paced and quickly changing environment
• broad variety of abilities from project planning, team communications, and business administration
• excellent written and verbal communication skills with the capacity to communicate with varied audiences, including senior executives
What we can offer:
• IT Trainings
• Language trainings (English, German)
• Compensation for any overtime
• Home office
• Allowance for screen glasses
• Childbirth allowance
• Bring a friend bonus
anglicky - B2
Informácie o spoločnosti
A company providing professional IT solutions