Job offer information
Home Office based role - can be performed from any location within Slovakia
• Receive HR queries in Italian and English via phone, email or other communication channels and log contacts into the shared service case management system.
• Resolve HR queries by referring to documentation such as frequently asked questions and standard operating procedures and escalate where these cannot be resolved.
• Take ownership of employee contacts ensuring that each contact is accepted and resolved with a high degree of customer focus.
• Identify gaps in the supporting documentation, internal processes and areas where the level of customer service could be improved.
• Communicate effectively both verbally and in written form with employees to explain and resolve queries and concern for the whole employee life-cycle at Amazon.
• Be part of a team that actively seeks employee feedback to improve levels of service.
What we offer:
• Shift working patterns
• Employee referral program bonus
• Life insurance
• Medical care
• Amazon Discount Code
• Possible internal and/or international growth
Home Office Requirements:
· A quiet and private place to work where you will not be disturbed.
· Internet connection from a reliable provider with a speed of at least 20mbps as of Day 1 of your employment.
• Fluent in Italian and English
• Bachelor’s Degree and/or relevant working experience
• Computer literacy (Windows, Microsoft Office, Outlook)
• Customer service experience
• HR Experience
• Call center experience
• Fluency in other EU languages
• Ability to work in international teams where team members are in different locations and belong to different cultures
• Ability to work with confidential information
Benefits of work
depending on experience and skills
English - C1/C2,Italian - C1/C2
Established, international company operating in many countries around the world. It focuses on building a first-class customer experience. They are looking for a talented person in their team who is smart, focused on results and will profess a corporate culture.